Friday, April 12

Dear you,


Yet, it happened. It just happened. 
The more you avoid something, the more it comes after you.

Thank you for always being there for me when no one else is around. 
Thank you for being the best motivator ever.
Thank you for being so positive.
Thank you for always knowing what to say. 
Thank you for bringing me back to my senses whenever I'm having a breakdown. 
Thank you for continuously reminding me to remember Allah Almighty. 
Thank you for the efforts that you made to talk to me everyday, wherever you are.
Thank you for leaning your shoulder for me to cry on. 
Thank you for hearing my endless ramblings, fangirling etc.
Thank you for being so patient.
Thank you for making me laugh.
Thank you for the littlest things.
Thank you for showing me the beautiful and the wonderful things in the world.

and the list just goes on and on and on. Saranghae.

No comments:

Post a Comment