Tuesday, August 14

We will be coming back

Hi! Assalamualaikum.

I finally managed to find my way back here after months of neglecting it. Yay me! Anyway, time flies asdjksjsd fast and it's already Ramadhan the 26th (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm sure everyone just can't digest the fact that Ramadhan is going to leave us in just couple of days. "Entah cukup ke tak ibadah and everything", "Rasa rugi tak buat ibadah kaw kaw" keep circling our head these past few days right? Let's make this last four magnificent day the best in our lives. Go figure!

Syawal is just around the corner by the way. Rendang, ketupat, kuih suji, nasi impit, kuah kacang, ketupat daun palas etc etcentra, please wait for me!!!!!

Will be writing something descent soon. Just need to re-set everything.

Till then.

ps: Trial is over. Alhamdullilah. Just need to wait approximately 2 months for the major one \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment