Friday, June 8

Define human

Assalamualaikum and Hi! 

So um, it has been a while since I actually wrote something here. I feel so lost at some point because I'm experiencing this so-called mental block; can't really express my heart and soul on a piece of paper and this whole problem is due to my lack of zeal to update this thingy. Ahh, I know it doesn't make sense but this is life and just deal with it. Oh, I survived the mid-term examination. Alhamdullilah. It is practically holiday though and yay me for not doing any productive stuffs. How's your hols anyway?

AND AND AND....... If nothing goes wrong tomorrow, insyaAllah, I'll be setting my feet in Johor Bahru. Since this is my first time going there *cough* *I know it's kinda lame, but whatever* cough* I am uber excited. It's not that I've never been to Johor before, it's just that I've never been to Johor Bahru. The state capital of Johor. Ahaks. It's going to be one awesome foodie trip. Oh yeah. 

Plus, I can now proudly say that I've already completed my Geografi and Sejarah's folio. No plagiarisms alright. I just love the feeling when you've accomplished something by yourself. Essays, I'll be working on you soon. Kehkeh. 

Frankly, my brain doesn't excite me anymore. I can barely write like I used to. Tsk. For that reason, I somehow turned into this creature. Sedih mak nak~ PEACE YO.




2 comments: