Tuesday, February 7

Blackout

Hi, assalamualaikum.

I swear to God I wanted to finish my homework today. Been planning to finish them today. This particular day. But yeah. Something came up. Redha je lah. Anyhow, I'm quite perplexed right now. How come I ended up typing some random crap in here. Hmm :/ Am I experiencing amnesia? HAHAHAHA. Brainified much. One more episode left. Tsk.

Okay. I'm going to make a quick post. Like the F1 cars. Veryveryvery fast. If your granny/grandpa read this post, his/her artificial teeth will come out one. That's so not funny. My bad. Sorry for exaggerating too much. Hewhew.

Yesterday, there's this one story that managed to catch my attention. I was watching Buletin Utama on TV3 (I do watch news. Sometimes. Current affairs are very important nowadays kay.) andandand, there's this one slot. Lensa if I'm not mistaken. It was about this two ex-teachers. A special education teacher to be exact. They have retired and now, they're making textbooks for the visually impaired children. Ya Allah. How noble are they. Ada lagi orang macam ni kan? Alhamdullilah. Can you guys imagine how hard could it be to produce a textbook. It's like REAL HARD. SUPER HARD. It took at least three months to finish one page. I repeat one page. A page. I do admire their patience and their willingness to do this one-of-a-kind job. May Allah bless them.

What am I trying to say right now? Okay. Have you ever be grateful on what God has given you? The ability to see, to hear, to touch, everything. Have you ever be grateful? I was diagnosed with shortsightedness last month. I don't how to react at first. I sometimes feel happy and sometimes I feel frustrated? Is it frustrated? I cannot find the word. Ahhh. I feel angry because my eyes didn't work out like it used to? My emotions were mixed up at that time. At certain point I can accept it but then... What if I lost my ability to see for eternity? What if.

I'm not being a person who tak redha and stuffs. Serious redha. Everything that has happened to you is qada' dan qadar kan. It's just that when you're born perfectly, (in terms of cukup anggota badan semua and keupayaan. Nobody's perfect except for Him. He's the almighty.) and suddenly you're diagnosed with something that may affect yourself, you tend to exaggerate yourself? Kay. I'm so not good in describing something but you guys understand right? Anyhow, if you experience the same thing like me, do remember this;

  1. Everything yang ada dekat kita ni, pinjaman sahaja. Bila-bila Dia boleh tarik.
  2. Dia uji kita sebab Dia nak tunjuk His affections towards makhlukNya.
  3. Dia nak suruh kita ingat kepadaNya. Bersujud padaNya selalu. 
Do believe that everything happens for a reason. Ada hikmah. He's planning something GOOD for all of us. Keep calm. Be patience. :)

This is a quick post eh? Hewhew. Propa je tu. Jkjkjk. I'm so sorry if you guys didn't understand much what am I trying to say. Like I said, I'm so not good in describing stuffs. Kehkeh. Probably some of you guys think like this "Bajet alim/retis etc je minah ni. Membebel kalah ustaz/ustazah. Bajet reti agama jeww". Lol. I'm no one. I'm not that perfect. I just love to share what's on my mind eventho I'm not good in describing. But still, want to type some random crap~

Till then. Going to start doing my hw. Life's good (y)

“Dan sesungguhnya Kami akan memberikan dugaan kepada kalian, dengan sedikit ketakutan, kelaparan, kekurangan harta, jiwa (nyawa) dan buah-buahan. Dan berikanlah berita gembira kepada orang-orang yang sabar. Iaitu mereka yang apabila ditimpakan dengan musibah, mereka mengucapkan; 
“Sesungguhnya dari Allah kita datang dan sesungguhnya kepada-Nya jua kita kembali.” [Al-Baqarah: 155-156] 
“Mereka itulah yang mendapat keberkatan yang sempurna dan rahmat dari Tuhan mereka dan mereka itulah orang-orang yang mendapat petunjuk.” [Al-Baqarah: 157]



1 comment: