Thursday, December 22

Domino


Assalamualaikum, hi.

YAAAAAAYYYYYY. 2 weeks till school re-open~ Me iz excited liddat. I miss school. Yeap. I do miss school. The environment, the canteen etc. Oh, I miss ze food too. Cucur ikan bilis dia. Perghh. Sedap sehingga menjilat apa yang boleh dijilat wa cakap sama lu.

So, ze PMR results were announced yesterday. Alhamdullilah. 128 students in Kgv managed to get straight A's. Bergaya abang abang dan kakak kakak sekalian. Congratulation! To those who didn't get straight A's, watlek, watchill, watpeace. Everything happens for a reason right? Who knows, Dia nak bagi yang lebih cun meletops ke nanti? Allah is the best provider tho. Please, do not feel super down. SPM awaits right? Cheer up~

Aku cakap orang, tak sedar diri sendiri yang bakal menjadi mangsa PMR. Anyway, I guess this would be ze last entry before January'12 arrives. Come to think of it, I don't know whether I'm gonna update this thingy. Well yeah, PMR awaits, plus, there must be a tonne of kertas drill PMR semua tu. Dilemma gitu. Lol, like there's someone reading this blog :B Bajet retis je. Eh, retis tu apa? Kehkeh.

Moving on.

Okay. I'm having this weird, hmm what's the suitable word? Oh yes, I'm having this weird disease during ze hols. Like every year I guess. I tend to get obsessed with this one-special-Korean-drama. Yes. Korean drama. I'm sooooo into Korean dramas, but not this K-pop apa pop thingy. Menipulah kan kalau aku cakap aku tak dengar K-pop ni~

I've been Brain-ified fyi. There's new drama on KBS World recently and it's called Brain. It's worth watching. No doubt bout it. At first, I don't give a damn tho. Lolz. Nampak macam boring and others. But then, omjay. Seriously, it's worth watching (y) It's kinda the same with Grey's Anatomy, House and other doctor-y dramas. But with a little twist in it. Heheh



kudos to Uncle Google

Oh, I guess I'm diagnosed with "Shin-Ha-Kyun-syndrome" I just love watching him on tv. So charismatic and talented~ Even when he gets grumpy and shouts all the time in the drama. I guess I'm sick FOR NOW :3 Oh, do watch Save The Green Planet. Awesome as hell (Y)

I'm going to stop typing for now. Sorry for the ranting. I just love to rant. Oh, I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Merry Christmas to those who celebrates it btw! Have a wonderful Christmas :D

Till then. Boi.


amirawr


No comments:

Post a Comment