Monday, March 21

These words are my own, from my heart flow

Tumblr_licij5ran71qbjt25o1_500_large

Hi, hello.
Whaddup earthlings? School starts today. I feel very-the-malas to go to school. Who doesn't? I finished my holiday packages which were so frigging hard and doesn't make sense. Guess what? Cikgu tak nak check harini. Kita tak belajar topik ni lagi. Blahblahblah. Crap. 

Anyway, I got my exam results. Not all lah. So far so good. Alhamdullilah. Kantoi dekat Maths and BM. Science tak tahu lagi. It's nerve-racking.  Bila nak dapat ni? Ohya. Today recess was the worst. I don't know how the mihun soup can kena me. The worst day ever. You can at least say sorry or what, ni nak marah orang pula. Salah siapa? Kau menonggeng tak ingat dunia dekat kantin sekolah, lepastu langgar orang, kau nak marah dia? My goodness. May God bless you. *Mentaliti orang zaman sekarang. Mementingkan diri sendiri.

Moving on. I haven't prepare for my oral test. Sho awesome. My English teacher is so unpredictable. Just deal with it lah kan? For my oral test, I'm going to babble talk about Tanah Melayu. So yeah, to my classmate, bawak your bantal, selimut or whatever tomorrow. You'll die of boredom. LOL. Oh, we lap our English teacher :)

Thanks for reading this awesome crap. Ohya. "True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. This is so true. Till then. TARTAR.

amiraRazak



No comments:

Post a Comment