Thursday, December 9

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah


Tumblr_lc4vd8bnds1qaobbko1_400_large


Hello. I'm currently listening to Bruno Mars's song, marry you :) Really adored that song. What a superb song ey? Enough with Bruno Mars. Fyi, my brother said I'm too obsessed with Bruno Mars :D 

How's your holiday? AWEEEESOMEH? I'm glad to hear that. Maaan, I'm super lazy-eh to talk about this "superb" school holidays. Well, apparently Christmas is around the corner. Is it? Yo, today is only December 9 lah. A long way to go -__- Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la la la!Don we now our green apparel, Fa la la la la la la Anyway, Merry Christmas to those yang celebrate :) My holiday was awesomeeee *tiba-tiba je -__-

I think I'm going to end this post. Oh ya! Today is the season finale of The Amazing Race Asia season 4 right? I'm so gonna watch it. Cheers for the Filipinos team *JYEEEEAAAAAH \m/


amiraR


1 comment: