Friday, November 26

We saw the writing on the wall as we felt this magical fantasy


WARNING. ANOTHER SUPER BORING POST FROM ME --"

Hello peeps. I'm sorry because I didn't update my blog for awhile. Awhile? HAHA. First of all, Happy Holiday. I'm so lazy to copy and paste some pictures. Guys, seriously, I'm so freaking lazy :P I'm so addicted to Bruno Mars's songs. Just the way you are, Grenade you name it. Senang cerita, telinga saya sangat menyukai lagu Bruno Mars :D double-o thumbs up weh (Y)(Y) 

I just came back from Penang. FYI, I'm at my atok's house in Ipoh. To those who come to Tambun, singgahlah rumah atuk saya. HAHAHA :D Guys, I'm kidding. Nothing's awesome in Penang. Before I forget, Aisyah and Khadijah, I've update my blog. BLAHBLAHBLAH. I don't know what to type. I'm bored you know?! GAAAAAH. I'm gonna eat my maksu's banana fritters. LATER. Eh, GOOD LUCK SPM-ERS :D

SORRY FOR ZE GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

THE WORLD IS JUST AWESOME,
amiraR<3



No comments:

Post a Comment