Saturday, October 9

And you're addicted to my love too, we can be them two birds of a feather that flock together


Tumblr_l9l2s8eun71qb0glco1_500_large

hello bloggers. Sorry for not updating.  

Before you guys start to read this SUPER LAME post, ignore the title ya :) As you can see, I'm not attending school today. Sekolah ganti abangabang, kakakkakak sekalian. I'm just lazy to go to school. Many things happened in school last week. It just really got me on my nerves. When is cuti akhir tahun? Can time go by faster? 

Dear Teachers, 
Why you guys LOVE to give us homework secara mengejut?
Don't you know that Sejarah and Geo are bothering us? 
With the notes, the folio(s),
And you asked us to submit our works on next week. 
If we don't, mulalah nak blackmail orang. potong markahlah.  
PLEASEEEEE. I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS. PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US ;D

Enough with the craps. Sejarah and Geografi are so freaking annoying. For sejarah we have to do 2 chapters while for geo, 8 chapters I guess. OMFG. And we all have to submit this work on next week. Hmm. Mentang-mentang nak exam. 

Okay. I'm gonna stop talking craps here. Btw, examination is on ;

19/10/2010 - 26/10/2010


Wish me luck :D Later. 

sorry for the grammar mistakes. 


au revoir,
amiraR♥

No comments:

Post a Comment