Tuesday, September 21

But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.

hello there.

Tumblr_l5mnoblqlp1qaey0do1_500_large



WHOA. I've changed everything. It looks okay. Actually, it's not what I expected. But, nevermind. I'll edit it later. FYI, I'm currently listening to James Blunt's song, High. His song was so freaking awesome :) 


Today was ALMOST awesome. HAHA :D Geografi was fun today. Cikgu Hasri entered our class and he brought a scanner. Everyone like HUH? =.= He said the scanner was rosak-ed. Ohh. Okay. IDC :p When we were busy reading the stupid textbook, he suddenly hit the scanner. Cikgu, kenapa tak sepak je? Kan best \m/ Anyway, we got a new teacher for sivik. I don't even know her name. HAHA :D


what a boring storayyy =.=" yeah, I know :) And I don't even know why I typed this stupid post. GAAAAH. Later.


sorry for the grammar mistakes.


au revoir,
amiraR♥

No comments:

Post a Comment