Thursday, September 30

But it's the butterflies that keep you feeling so alive, so alive


Tumblr_l9grzs2wrg1qcvt0eo1_500_large

hello.

I've lost my passion on blogging. HAR HAR XD That's why I'm didn't update my blog for a very long time. You don't believe me? Okay. Recently, I always typed some stupid posts. See, told ya. I've lost my passion :( Furthermore, stupid folio(s) and homework always bothering me. Please take note that I won't update this blog for awhile. Examination is around the corner. I NEED TO STUDY. I also need to say goodbye to Blogger, Facebook, Twitter etc for a week I guess. GEEZ. 

Yesterday, my school held a sukaneka. Err, super lame. They tortured us. GAAH. Seriously, it's super extremely lame. HA HA XD I really hated the tepung thing-y. Congrats to the senior that managed to tortured us with the pear thing-y. It's so freaking hard. We couldn't bite the pear. HEH -.-"

How about today? Super awesome I guess. Except for Pendidikan Jasmani. We are like a bunch of idiots playing badminton in a windy day. Recess went well. Ha Ha. To the canteen workers, make sure you have enough spoons and forks for the students. :D

Okay. A long post ey? Ha Ha. I think I'll stop blogging for now. Later.
sorry for the grammar mistakes. 

meet my gossip partner, Shafiqah Adlina :)

au revoir,
amiraR♥








No comments:

Post a Comment