Friday, January 22

....


Hey guys!! (:

Sorry for not updated my blog for the past 2 days. Yesterday sport house training was like hell ! the teacher were not even there… argh!! So, me n nazz n more went to the lake garden.. haha..  then we try to search for our teachers there.. and .. guess what.. we tak jumpa our teacher there.. (: after that, we jog at the lake garden.. the lake garden was so damn big guys!!! after jog around the lake garden, we went back to school then balik!! yeah!  Btw, the cross country activity is tomorrow.. argh!! How to say ar ??? erm… I seen the plan for the cross country activity tomorrow.. haiya! U know what .. .we kena lari berapa kilometer for tomorrow.. hish… I think that all 4 today.. I don’t know what I’m babbling about.. heheh..
…….
……..
…………
……………..
…………………………
……
………
………….


Assalamualaikum (:


sorry for the grammar mistake(S)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment